Please download our current Scale of Fees for Non NHS Work
Certain medical examination and report work may be done by any doctor (not only a patient’s own or registered GP).
There are no set or recommended fees for this work, therefore doctors may set their own fees.
Non NHS services include:
- HGV, PSV and taxi medicals
- Insurance company reports and medicals
- Private certificates
- Holiday cancellation
- Medical insurance reports/forms
- Pre-employment medicals
- Vaccination certificates, etc
- First consultation following a road traffic accident
This above list is not exhaustive.
Please contact the practice or enquire at reception if you are unsure of the cost of any private work.